As a part of Lactalis Group, Skånemejerier is now offering the possibility to work within the world’s largest dairy producer. At the Malmö Dairy we have 400 employees and the dairy is the starting point for all distribution within Skånemejerier. We find ourselves in an exciting time of transformation and now we are looking for our new process optimizer!
As a Process optimizer, your role is to ensure all CIP´s are efficient, all valves maintained and correct quality delivered.
- Minimize waste and losses of production time.
- Optimization of all CIP´s. Incl. Cleaning and maintenance of CIP centrals.
- Daily follow up and elimination of masked valves and manual processing.
- Participate in projects within the department.
- Work as an operator during critical absence.
- Support operators and maintenance with trouble shooting.
- Environment, minimize environmental impact and COD levels.
- Guarantee the transformation of raw material into semi-finished products in accordance with costs, deadlines and quality within a secure environment.
- GMP, follow and optimize raw material and ingredient consumption.
- Maintenance, minimize downtime through good maintenance planning.
- Follow budget and find saving plan improvements.
- Deliver Malmö Dairy´s Business Plan targets.
- Continuous self-development though networks, Lactalis Experts, supplier contact and courses.
- Share knowledge and teach operators in dairy processing and way of working.
Who you are
In the position, you are responsible for all CIP optimization and the valve maintenance plan throughout the whole process department, collaborating with operators, maintenance technicians and external contractors/suppliers. Trouble shooting comes naturally for you in all different shades. You will dive into trends and follow PID´s on a daily basis to eliminate risks and find continuous improvements. With your Expert knowledge, you are a key person to call when something comes up. We see that you are very much into details, hands-on and experienced within this area.
- Dairy Engineer/Dairy Technologist/Dairy Technician or similar degree.
- Knowledge within dairy technology, microbiology, food chemistry and quality.
- Experience within automation (SCADA etc.).
- Experience within CIP´s and dairy technology.
- Can follow PID´s and read trends (Historian).
- Office tools such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
What we offer
The Lactalis Group draws its success from a local-produce orientated strategy that is respectful of people and the environment, while maintaining high sanitary and organoleptic standards for all its products.
As a part of the Lactalis Group, you are working at the worldwide leader in the dairy industry. We are offering our employees access to a wide range of competence development and the opportunity to build international contact networks. The breadth of our business also enables us to offer development opportunities in everything from production to finance and marketing, at both local and international level.
We are offering an opportunity to work with Skånemejerier at the Malmö Dairy in an exciting period of transformation and development. You report directly to the Process Manager and will be the right hand as key person in all trouble shooting.
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, then do not hesitate – apply today! The last day to apply for the position is 6th of November, but we are working with an ongoing selection, meaning that the position may be assigned before that. If you have any questions regarding the position, then contact Operation Manager Jan-Olof Ödahl +46 70 292 94 75 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Skånemejerier we work for a safe, good and drug-free working environment. External final candidates for the position will therefore be asked to present an extract from the criminal record and conduct a drug test. As part of our preventive work, we also carry out random alcohol and drug tests on a regular basis.